[JDEV] Component Requesting All Packets

Bob Phan bob at devianttechnologies.com
Thu Feb 5 12:06:50 CST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 16:31, Robert Norris wrote:
> It requires your component to use the new j2 component protocol, and
> request packet logging when it comes online. See the following URL for
> details of the protocol:

I was reading the xmpp-core draft, and I had some confusion in regard to
the response to the challenge.  Most of the response is derived from the
information that the server sends to you, however I wasn't able to
decipher where the values from the following attributes came from:

Any and all help appreciated.  Thanks.

 * Bob Phan <bob at devianttechnologies.com>
 * Code Master General
 * Deviant Technologies Incorporated